Architecture, Aviation, Culture – Your ticket to an accurate, meticulously crafted translation
Welcome to WordPress.com! This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.
Published by Corbett Translations
I'm a freelance translator in County Limerick, Ireland. I work from French into English and Spanish into English in these domains:
- architecture (/interior design)
- aviation and,
- most areas of culture (modern and ancient).
I prioritise texts about environmental sustainability in these domains (including electric aviation in terms of the aviation world).
General business and HR texts will also be considered if connected to these domains, or certain other domains.
Texts on sustainability and environmental protection relating to industries other than my stated specialisations may also be considered.
I do not work with official documents requiring certification like birth certificates, marriage certificates, and so on, as I am not a certified translator (not having sat the necessary exam to become one). I strongly recommend a certified translator for such documents.
You will not find me on freelance sites like bark, upwork, people per hour, etc, and I don't take queries from the staff of such sites, supposedly contacting me on behalf of a visitor or visitors to those sites.
I only respond to direct queries about my translation service (in English, French or Spanish) through my contact form or by email from the client seeking the translation (including translation agency clients).
If you can answer yes to any or all of these questions, please do contact me directly:
- Do you have a document you would like translated? From French and/or Spanish to English in the domains of architecture, interior design, aviation or culture?
- Does it cover sustainability in any of these domains?
- Does it relate to environmental issues in other areas of industry?
- Is it a general business document like a contract in any of my domains?
- Is it a document that would NOT require certification?
- Would you like a free, no-obligation, estimate for this document?
- Is your email IP-traceable (I do geographical due diligence as much as possible)?
I'll reply as soon as possible but no later than 12 hours.
I would need to see the document so I could fully assess it before offering an estimate. As it cannot be attached to the online form please attach it to an email direct to my email address.
For that reason, blunt one-sentence queries, in any language, asking 'How much does it cost?' will not get a response (in any language).
Please send the document by email in a secure format.
If your query does not relate to my translation service, it will be ignored and cleared.
Again, I do not keep profiles on Bark, Upwork, People per Hour, etc.
My email address is email@example.com.
Talk to you soon I hope.
Anne Maria at Corbett Translations
I do not publish any phone numbers on my website, and the number ending in - 208 (a skype number) previously seen on this site is no longer in use.
View all posts by Corbett Translations